Yesterday was a good day !
A good day because I learnt a lot. I learnt a lot about meat, especially beef
at the BEEF BATTLE
I got one of the rare seats at this event, because normally it’s just packed.
Ok – Lead the charge Jürgen !!
- Pastrami (defently the best one I have ever tasted)
- A superb Flat Iron Steak (top blade, shoulder)
- Simmentaler Rind Hüfte (hip)
Black Angus Beef Hüfte (hip)
- Simmentaler Entrecôte (Aged in the Ageing Box)
Simmentaler T-Bone Entrecôte (Dry Aged)
- A good selection of superb franconia beer (Rittmayer Hallerndorf)
- Finally you could have a snaps (Etter Williams Barriq)
OK – Some impressions of this impressive, informative and relaxed evening !